What We Strive For
Strive Health is built for purpose — to transform a broken kidney care system. We are fundamentally changing the lives of kidney disease patients through early identification, engagement and comprehensive coordinated care. Strive’s model is driven by a high-touch care team that integrates with local providers and spans the entire care journey from chronic kidney disease through end-stage kidney disease, leveraging comparative and predictive data and analytics to identify at-risk patients. Strive Health’s interventions significantly reduce the rate of emergent dialysis crash, cut inpatient utilization and significantly improve patient outcomes and experience. Come join our journey as we create THE destination for top talent in the healthcare community and set a new standard for how kidney care should be done.
Why We’re Worth the Application
- We Strive for excellence and were recognized as one of America’s Best Startup Employers for 2023 by Forbes, Circle of Excellence, American Society of Transplantation, 2023, Best Places to Work – Denver, Comparably.com, 2022, Best Places to Work – Denver, Built in Colorado, 2022
- We derive innovation and ideas from through authentic diversity intentionally building a team that represents the populations we serve in partnership with our Employee Resource Groups:
- Strive Forward - LGBTQ
- Underrepresented Minorities
- Women and Allies
- We care and support our Strivers within and beyond work to feel fully charged and empowered through our generous wellbeing offerings including:
- Flexible time off
- Companywide wellbeing days
- Volunteer time off
- Leave packages including a sabbatical, parental leave and eight weeks paid for living donor
- Professional development
- A dedicated certified financial planner
- Headspace, Carrot Fertility and Gympass for all Strivers
- We like to have fun by celebrating our successes as a team through team building, company gatherings, trivia, wellbeing raffles, pajama days, a companywide book club and more.
- We value tenacity to help us overcome obstacles with grit and determination to deliver compassionate kidney care.
We are seeking a highly organized and detail-oriented Credentialing Coordinator to join our team. As a Credentialing Coordinator, you will play a critical role in supporting the Credentialing Specialist and Manager
The Credentialing Coordinator is responsible for providing support and assistance to ensure successful, efficient daily operations of the Credentialing Department.
- Supports and encourages others to support the Mission, Core Values and Goals of Strive Health, LLC.
- Holds and ensures the confidentiality of all company, health center, and provider information at all times
- Act as a liaison between specialists, health plans, and centers as needed to ensure the timely, accurate and successful completion of provider files
- Assists specialists with follow up on provider status
- Implements a monitoring process and maintains all provider CAQH profiles
- Leads the coordination of center and department meetings
- Prepares correspondence, minutes, reports, presentation materials, spreadsheets, customized reports, and related documents in accordance with departmental standards.
- Monitors credentialing emails and responds within 48 hours.
- Develop a deep expertise in the credentialing software application and assist with efforts to maintain and optimize the tool to streamline department operations.
- Provides support with departmental projects
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1+ years credentialing experience
- 3+ years’ experience in a medical practice business office role required
- Business travel
- Familiarity with CAQH, NPDB, PECOS and other credentialing databases and systems.
- Detail oriented with above average organizational skills
- Demonstrated commitment to maintaining confidentiality and handling sensitive information.
- Professional demeanor and a commitment to providing excellent customer service
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Ability to work independently.
- Extensive knowledge of office administration, clerical procedures, and recordkeeping systems.
- Extremely proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or similar software with the ability to learn new or updated software.
Hourly Range: $21.05-$24.03
Strive Health offers competitive compensation and benefits, including Health insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, 401k Retirement Plan with Employer Match, Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance, Disability insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Account, paid company holidays, in addition to Vacation Time Off. An annual performance bonus, determined by company and individual performance, is available for many roles as aligned to Strive Health guidelines.
Strive Health is an equal opportunity employer and drug free workplace. At this time Strive Health is unable to provide work visa sponsorship. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Please apply even if you feel you do not meet all qualifications. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to email@example.com