Talent Acquisition Partner
What We Strive For
Strive Health is built for purpose — to transform a broken kidney care system. We are fundamentally changing the lives of kidney disease patients through early identification, engagement and comprehensive coordinated care. Strive’s model is driven by a high-touch care team that integrates with local providers and spans the entire care journey from chronic kidney disease through end-stage kidney disease, leveraging comparative and predictive data and analytics to identify at-risk patients. Strive Health’s interventions significantly reduce the rate of emergent dialysis crash, cut inpatient utilization and significantly improve patient outcomes and experience. Come join our journey as we create THE destination for top talent in the healthcare community and set a new standard for how kidney care should be done.
Why We’re Worth the Application
- We Strive for excellence and were recognized as one of America’s Best Startup Employers for 2023 by Forbes, Circle of Excellence, American Society of Transplantation, 2023, Best Places to Work – Denver, Comparably.com, 2022, Best Places to Work – Denver, Built in Colorado, 2022
- We derive innovation and ideas from through authentic diversity intentionally building a team that represents the populations we serve in partnership with our Employee Resource Groups:
- Strive Forward - LGBTQ
- Underrepresented Minorities
- Women and Allies
- We care and support our Strivers within and beyond work to feel fully charged and empowered through our generous wellbeing offerings including:
- Flexible time off
- Companywide wellbeing days
- Volunteer time off
- Leave packages including a sabbatical, parental leave and eight weeks paid for living donor
- Professional development
- A dedicated certified financial planner
- Headspace, Carrot Fertility and Gympass for all Strivers
- We like to have fun by celebrating our successes as a team through team building, company gatherings, trivia, wellbeing raffles, pajama days, a companywide book club and more.
- We value tenacity to help us overcome obstacles with grit and determination to deliver compassionate kidney care.
** PLEASE NOTE - This role can be located in Denver CO, OR the Washington, DC Metro Area. **
The Day to Day
- Manage full life-cycle recruitment processes, including candidate attraction, sourcing, pipeline development, screening, structuring interviews, offer negotiation and onboarding – while maintaining an extraordinary candidate experience.
- Proactively create applicant pools and talent pipelines through creative sourcing strategies to attract both active and passive candidates
- Guide and consult hiring teams on how to effectively structure and execute interviews
- Demonstrated success in “all things recruitment,” meeting, and exceeding, metric expectations and timely completion of team deliverables/projects
- Align with Strive’s value of Care mindset while delivering on forecasting hiring of quality talent
- Excitement about Strive culture
- Possesses a "patient first mindset”!
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 1+ years of focused studies/experience in a field emphasizing recruitment, Human Resources or other related fields required
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or related field strongly preferred
- Healthcare recruiting related experience preferred; renal and/or value-based care experience preferred
- Prior experince with electronic applicant tracking systems (ATS)
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in high volume recruiting department managing high traffic flow and multiple position/discipline openings preferred
- Advanced internet search/sourcing experience and well-versed in the use of social media sourcing tools
- Experience with Greenhouse as an ATS preferred
- Ability to leverage data and market insights to drive recruitment strategy
- Excellent relationship-building skills, with all levels.
- Proven success managing difficult searches while exceeding KPIs, targets and goals
- Demonstrated background in recruitment strategy, conception and development
- Organizational, communication, leadership and client service skills
- Curious about how an engaging candidate experience sets the tone, drives culture, and helps to retain top talent
- Values strong stakeholder relationships and acts as a strategic talent partner to the business
- Holds self and others accountable for high-quality, timely, and effective results
- Highly organized, comfortable with autonomy, and focused on the details
- Operates with a high degree of integrity and trust to manage sensitive and confidential information with discretion
- Takes initiative and sees projects through to completion while proactively raising and resolving issues
- Has the ability and desire to juggle short term requests from managers with long term individual priorities and goals
- Embodies the Strive values of:
Sound like you? Come join our team!
Annual Salary Range: $72,800.00-$88,300.00
Strive Health offers competitive compensation and benefits, including Health insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, 401k Retirement Plan with Employer Match, Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance, Disability insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Account, paid company holidays, in addition to Vacation Time Off. An annual performance bonus, determined by company and individual performance, is available for many roles as aligned to Strive Health guidelines.
Strive Health is an equal opportunity employer and drug free workplace. At this time Strive Health is unable to provide work visa sponsorship. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Please apply even if you feel you do not meet all qualifications. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to email@example.com