Manager, Market Operations - Philadelphia, PA
What We Strive For
Strive Health is built for purpose — to transform a broken kidney care system. We are fundamentally changing the lives of kidney disease patients through early identification, engagement and comprehensive coordinated care. Strive’s model is driven by a high-touch care team that integrates with local providers and spans the entire care journey from chronic kidney disease through end-stage kidney disease, leveraging comparative and predictive data and analytics to identify at-risk patients. Strive Health’s interventions significantly reduce the rate of emergent dialysis crash, cut inpatient utilization and significantly improve patient outcomes and experience. Come join our journey as we create THE destination for top talent in the healthcare community and set a new standard for how kidney care should be done.
Why We’re Worth the Application
- We Strive for excellence and were recognized as one of America’s Best Startup Employers for 2023 by Forbes, Circle of Excellence, American Society of Transplantation, 2023, Best Places to Work – Denver, Comparably.com, 2022, Best Places to Work – Denver, Built in Colorado, 2022
- We derive innovation and ideas from through authentic diversity intentionally building a team that represents the populations we serve in partnership with our Employee Resource Groups:
- Strive Forward - LGBTQ
- Underrepresented Minorities
- Women and Allies
- We care and support our Strivers within and beyond work to feel fully charged and empowered through our generous wellbeing offerings including:
- Flexible time off
- Companywide wellbeing days
- Volunteer time off
- Leave packages including a sabbatical, parental leave and eight weeks paid for living donor
- Professional development
- A dedicated certified financial planner
- Headspace, Carrot Fertility and Gympass for all Strivers
- We like to have fun by celebrating our successes as a team through team building, company gatherings, trivia, wellbeing raffles, pajama days, a companywide book club and more.
- We value tenacity to help us overcome obstacles with grit and determination to deliver compassionate kidney care.
Market Operations Manager
Responsible for managing operational processes across live markets with a focus on scalability, high performance, and continuous improvement. Key members of the central operations team working cross functionally to drive key metrics and hit key milestones for Strive priority initiatives.
- Serve on the Market Operations team ensuring that operational strategy and consistency and scalability of Strive objectives are successfully implemented.
- Drive operational workflows and manage cross-market and cross-function relationships.
- Understand and manage against the nuances associated with a variety of customers including health plans, health systems, provider groups, and other value-based care organizations.
- Lead both structured and ad-hoc project management, reporting, and relationship management activities to inform key internal/external stakeholders and resolve issues quickly and effectively build relationships with key internal and external stakeholders to establish the Operations team as trusted partners.
- Provide project updates/reporting on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress. Provide input into future implementations across functional areas to continuously improve operations and scalability of functions.
- Monitor project scope and progress to make adjustments as needed. Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement.
- Applies continuous improvement mentality and measures to ensure the best outcomes and continued progress.
- Meet in person with internal and/or external stakeholders to facilitate team and business priorities/opportunities.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, business, or a related field
- 3+ years of project management and related experience
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred or certification within first 6 months of hire
- Business travel
- Internet Connectivity - Min Speeds: 3.8Mbps/3.0Mbps (up/down): Latency <60 ms
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
- Demonstrated level of comfort with ambiguity Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
Annual Salary Range: $83,700.00-$101,500.00
Strive Health offers competitive compensation and benefits, including Health insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, 401k Retirement Plan with Employer Match, Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance, Disability insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Account, paid company holidays, in addition to Vacation Time Off. An annual performance bonus, determined by company and individual performance, is available for many roles as aligned to Strive Health guidelines.
Strive Health is an equal opportunity employer and drug free workplace. At this time Strive Health is unable to provide work visa sponsorship. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Please apply even if you feel you do not meet all qualifications. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to email@example.com