Salesforce Solution Architect
What We Strive For
Strive Health is built for purpose — to transform a broken kidney care system. We are fundamentally changing the lives of kidney disease patients through early identification, engagement and comprehensive coordinated care. Strive’s model is driven by a high-touch care team that integrates with local providers and spans the entire care journey from chronic kidney disease through end-stage kidney disease, leveraging comparative and predictive data and analytics to identify at-risk patients. Strive Health’s interventions significantly reduce the rate of emergent dialysis crash, cut inpatient utilization and significantly improve patient outcomes and experience. Come join our journey as we create THE destination for top talent in the healthcare community and set a new standard for how kidney care should be done.
Why We’re Worth the Application
- We Strive for excellence and were recognized as one of America’s Best Startup Employers for 2023 by Forbes, Circle of Excellence, American Society of Transplantation, 2023, Best Places to Work – Denver, Comparably.com, 2022, Best Places to Work – Denver, Built in Colorado, 2022
- We derive innovation and ideas from through authentic diversity intentionally building a team that represents the populations we serve in partnership with our Employee Resource Groups:
- Strive Forward - LGBTQ
- Underrepresented Minorities
- Women and Allies
- We care and support our Strivers within and beyond work to feel fully charged and empowered through our generous wellbeing offerings including:
- Flexible time off
- Companywide wellbeing days
- Volunteer time off
- Leave packages including a sabbatical, parental leave and eight weeks paid for living donor
- Professional development
- A dedicated certified financial planner
- Headspace, Carrot Fertility and Gympass for all Strivers
- We like to have fun by celebrating our successes as a team through team building, company gatherings, trivia, wellbeing raffles, pajama days, a companywide book club and more.
- We value tenacity to help us overcome obstacles with grit and determination to deliver compassionate kidney care.
Salesforce Solution Architect
This position serves on the Clinical Informatics team, reporting to the Director of Salesforce Platform in the Technology department. The Salesforce Solution Architect is responsible for the integrity and strength of the recommended architectural solution in Health Cloud within Salesforce (CRM tool). Health Cloud is utilized in the enrollment, care coordination, and documentation of high-quality patient care. It is essential for this role to have a deep understanding of Salesforce with excellent communication and collaboration skills. Responsibilities of this role include acting as a trusted advisor to our team of certified Salesforce experts and stakeholders, mentoring and coaching, and building successful solutions that meet business requirements and needs. Key components include documentation, data integrity, privacy and security, efficiency of end user workflows, and positive technical impact on care delivery.
- Develop robust, scalable, and flexible solutions from the approved design or proof-of-concept focused on user experience, demonstrating solution functionality to Strive stakeholders
- Lead team of certified Salesforce administrators and developers validating correct resources for the assigned tickets
- Collaborate with Product Owner and SCRUM Master throughout the SDLC, breaking down epics into queueable work for the team understanding the technical depth of the project
- Document and implement solution design, build plan, release strategies, technical specifications, and other configurations for our Salesforce org to meet business requirements
- Conduct code reviews and quality assurance of the work by the team providing feedback to ensure adherence to best practices and working agreements
- Anticipate, evaluate, and report on downstream and cross functional impacts of solution design
- Participate in daily stand ups, sprint planning, backlog refinement, sprint reviews, sprint retros and provide demonstrations of completed work at technology review meetings
- 2+ years of experience as a Salesforce Architect
- Salesforce Certified Application Architect or System Architect
- Health Cloud Super Badge
- Business travel
- 1+ years of Health Cloud experience
- Experience with a healthcare organization or system
- Salesforce Certified Administrator and/or Developer
- Experience with 3rd Party integrations and popular AppExchange offerings
- Experience with custom development concepts such as flows, lightning components, apex, triggers, and web services
Annual Salary Range: $93,400.00-$116,700.00
Strive Health offers competitive compensation and benefits, including Health insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, 401k Retirement Plan with Employer Match, Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance, Disability insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Account, paid company holidays, in addition to Vacation Time Off. An annual performance bonus, determined by company and individual performance, is available for many roles as aligned to Strive Health guidelines.
Strive Health is an equal opportunity employer and drug free workplace. At this time Strive Health is unable to provide work visa sponsorship. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Please apply even if you feel you do not meet all qualifications. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to email@example.com