Manager, Accreditation & Delegation
What We Strive For
Strive Health is built for purpose — to transform a broken kidney care system. We are fundamentally changing the lives of kidney disease patients through early identification, engagement and comprehensive coordinated care. Strive’s model is driven by a high-touch care team that integrates with local providers and spans the entire care journey from chronic kidney disease through end-stage kidney disease, leveraging comparative and predictive data and analytics to identify at-risk patients. Strive Health’s interventions significantly reduce the rate of emergent dialysis crash, cut inpatient utilization and significantly improve patient outcomes and experience. Come join our journey as we create THE destination for top talent in the healthcare community and set a new standard for how kidney care should be done.
Why We’re Worth the Application
- We Strive for excellence and were recognized as one of America’s Best Startup Employers for 2023 by Forbes, Circle of Excellence, American Society of Transplantation, 2023, Best Places to Work – Denver, Comparably.com, 2022, Best Places to Work – Denver, Built in Colorado, 2022
- We derive innovation and ideas from through authentic diversity intentionally building a team that represents the populations we serve in partnership with our Employee Resource Groups:
- Strive Forward - LGBTQ
- Underrepresented Minorities
- Women and Allies
- We care and support our Strivers within and beyond work to feel fully charged and empowered through our generous wellbeing offerings including:
- Flexible time off
- Companywide wellbeing days
- Volunteer time off
- Leave packages including a sabbatical, parental leave and eight weeks paid for living donor
- Professional development
- A dedicated certified financial planner
- Headspace, Carrot Fertility and Gympass for all Strivers
- We like to have fun by celebrating our successes as a team through team building, company gatherings, trivia, wellbeing raffles, pajama days, a companywide book club and more.
- We value tenacity to help us overcome obstacles with grit and determination to deliver compassionate kidney care.
Manager, Accreditation and Delegation
The Manager, Accreditation and Delegation is responsible for the ongoing NCQA accreditation cycles, design, implementation, and continuous readiness of all accredited and delegated functions within Strive Health’s Chronic Kidney Disease Population Health Program and Case Management Program. The Manager ensures compliance, primarily with NCQA standards, ensuring internal performance in accordance with all accreditations, state, and federal regulatory and contractual requirements.
- Acts as the point of contact for NCQA Accreditation and Partner Delegated services across all verticals. Makes recommendations to business owners for needed changes and has working knowledge of CMS regulatory requirement applicable to delegation.
- Manages the day-to-day oversight of the Continuous Readiness program to support ongoing survey and delegation preparedness.
- Identify and communicate survey status, gaps, and escalations to Quality and clinical leadership. Present regular accreditation audit results and ongoing readiness, to business owners in specified tools related to accreditation process.
- Responsible for partnering with market and corporate teams to ensure mitigation plans for identified gaps are implemented
- Provide oversight and monitoring to all NCQA surveys and deliverables; manage NCQA survey submission process.
- Participate in or facilitate applicable clinical/quality committees, as required
- Acts as advisor to market and business on appropriate documentation and qualitative and quantitative analyses for required improvement opportunities and assuring business owners are acting on their opportunities for improvement
- Perform a variety of complex work in planning, coordinating, amending and managing continuous readiness activities, utilizing a strong understanding of the business processes related to corporate/market operations and accreditation standards
- Work with the Quality to meet Corporate Goals and Yearly Strategic Plans
- Manages the day-to-day requirements of the Strive delegation & sub-delegation process. Acts as the market level expert for partner requirements.
- Manages pre-delegation and annual delegation audit requests from partners.
- Communication lead with partner delegation teams for performance on delegation audits.
- Point of contact for all delegation reporting.
- Bachelor's Degree in related fields or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 4+ years' experience of related experience (quality, compliance, etc.)
- 4+ years’ experience in NCQA, URAQ, and/or other Quality accreditation work. Actively managed one full cycle of an accreditation submission, at a minimum.
- 3+ years’ experience with delegation oversight, preferably in a managed care setting
- 3+ years’ experience with client management
- Graduate degree in related fields or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience with NCQA Health Plan accreditation, Case Management accreditation, and/or Population Health Programs accreditation
- Ability to quickly build trust and strategic work relationships
- Ability to teach, strong organizational skills, excellent communication, customer service, relationship development, results orientation, team building and decision-making.
- Excel in both a team environment and working independently
- Excellent verbal, written and meeting presentation skills
Annual Salary Range: $83,700.00 - $101,500.00
Strive Health offers competitive compensation and benefits, including Health insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, 401k Retirement Plan with Employer Match, Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance, Disability insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Account, paid company holidays, in addition to Vacation Time Off. An annual performance bonus, determined by company and individual performance, is available for many roles as aligned to Strive Health guidelines.
Strive Health is an equal opportunity employer and drug free workplace. At this time Strive Health is unable to provide work visa sponsorship. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Please apply even if you feel you do not meet all qualifications. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org