Sr. Manager, Digital Marketing - Denver, CO
What We Strive For
Strive Health is built for purpose — to transform a broken kidney care system. We are fundamentally changing the lives of kidney disease patients through early identification, engagement and comprehensive coordinated care. Strive’s model is driven by a high-touch care team that integrates with local providers and spans the entire care journey from chronic kidney disease through end-stage kidney disease, leveraging comparative and predictive data and analytics to identify at-risk patients. Strive Health’s interventions significantly reduce the rate of emergent dialysis crash, cut inpatient utilization and significantly improve patient outcomes and experience. Come join our journey as we create THE destination for top talent in the healthcare community and set a new standard for how kidney care should be done.
Why We’re Worth the Application
- We Strive for excellence and were recognized as one of America’s Best Startup Employers for 2023 by Forbes, Circle of Excellence, American Society of Transplantation, 2023, Best Places to Work – Denver, Comparably.com, 2022, Best Places to Work – Denver, Built in Colorado, 2022
- We derive innovation and ideas from through authentic diversity intentionally building a team that represents the populations we serve in partnership with our Employee Resource Groups:
- Strive Forward - LGBTQ
- Underrepresented Minorities
- Women and Allies
- We care and support our Strivers within and beyond work to feel fully charged and empowered through our generous wellbeing offerings including:
- Flexible time off
- Companywide wellbeing days
- Volunteer time off
- Leave packages including a sabbatical, parental leave and eight weeks paid for living donor
- Professional development
- A dedicated certified financial planner
- Headspace, Carrot Fertility and Gympass for all Strivers
- We like to have fun by celebrating our successes as a team through team building, company gatherings, trivia, wellbeing raffles, pajama days, a companywide book club and more.
- We value tenacity to help us overcome obstacles with grit and determination to deliver compassionate kidney care.
Sr. Manager, Digital Marketing
We are seeking a Senior Digital Marketing Manager to lead our digital marketing function. This person should thrive on challenge and change and want to make a difference through the delivery of results.
As the Sr. Digital Marketing Manager, you will play a critical role in shaping and executing our digital marketing strategies to drive both B2B and B2C/patient engagement activities. You will manage a digital marketing manager and collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including but not limited to sales/business development, market operations, and product.
Your duties will include planning, implementing, and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks/platforms. Our ideal candidate is someone with experience and passion in digital and email marketing, social media programs, and website management. In addition to being an outstanding communicator, you will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
This is a critical role for our growing marketing organization, reporting to our VP/Head of Marketing.
- Establish the end-to-end digital marketing capabilities and strategy that aligns with the needs and goals of the business.
- Lead the implementation of these capabilities, such as marketing automation, social media, conversion rate optimization, data/analytics support and subsequent optimization.
- Manage a Digital Marketing Manager
- Work alongside senior stakeholders, Product Team, Rev Ops, and business unit Marketing leaders to establish a best of breed approach to the use of marketing technology and digital programs.
- Work closely with the Product Team to ensure that the digital marketing strategy aligns with the organization’s broader digital strategy and efforts.
- Lead the analytics and reporting function for digital campaigns with a focus on budget and campaign specific KPI/metrics optimization.
- Develop and lead the implementation of the longer-term data and analytics capability, in consultation with the relevant marketing and business leaders.
- Work with other team members and stakeholders to hit organizational goals and objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or relevant field
- 5+ years experience in digital marketing or advertising position
- Demonstrated experience with managing/optimizing digital campaigns, marketing automation/email platforms, and analytics.
- Experience with Wordpress, optimizing website, landing pages and user funnels.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Experience in setting up and optimizing re-targeting campaigns on various platforms, including social.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Management experience in leading teams and working with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Deep understanding of the relationship between marketing campaigns and sales funnel (B2B) and patient journey (B2C).
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate.
Annual Salary Range: $107,400.00 - $134,200.00
Strive Health offers competitive compensation and benefits, including Health insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, 401k Retirement Plan with Employer Match, Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance, Disability insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Account, paid company holidays, in addition to Vacation Time Off. An annual performance bonus, determined by company and individual performance, is available for many roles as aligned to Strive Health guidelines.
Strive Health is an equal opportunity employer and drug free workplace. At this time Strive Health is unable to provide work visa sponsorship. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Please apply even if you feel you do not meet all qualifications. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to email@example.com