What We Strive For
Strive Health is built for purpose — to transform a broken kidney care system. We are fundamentally changing the lives of kidney disease patients through early identification, engagement and comprehensive coordinated care. Strive’s model is driven by a high-touch care team that integrates with local providers and spans the entire care journey from chronic kidney disease through end-stage kidney disease, leveraging comparative and predictive data and analytics to identify at-risk patients. Strive Health’s interventions significantly reduce the rate of emergent dialysis crash, cut inpatient utilization and significantly improve patient outcomes and experience. Come join our journey as we create THE destination for top talent in the healthcare community and set a new standard for how kidney care should be done.
Why We’re Worth the Application
- We Strive for excellence and were recognized as one of America’s Best Startup Employers for 2023 by Forbes, Circle of Excellence, American Society of Transplantation, 2023, Best Places to Work – Denver, Comparably.com, 2022, Best Places to Work – Denver, Built in Colorado, 2022
- We derive innovation and ideas from through authentic diversity intentionally building a team that represents the populations we serve in partnership with our Employee Resource Groups:
- Strive Forward - LGBTQ
- Underrepresented Minorities
- Women and Allies
- We care and support our Strivers within and beyond work to feel fully charged and empowered through our generous wellbeing offerings including:
- Flexible time off
- Companywide wellbeing days
- Volunteer time off
- Leave packages including a sabbatical, parental leave and eight weeks paid for living donor
- Professional development
- A dedicated certified financial planner
- Headspace, Carrot Fertility and Gympass for all Strivers
- We like to have fun by celebrating our successes as a team through team building, company gatherings, trivia, wellbeing raffles, pajama days, a companywide book club and more.
- We value tenacity to help us overcome obstacles with grit and determination to deliver compassionate kidney care.
Salesforce Health Cloud Administrator
This role will be using and configuring Salesforce, ideally in a healthcare services environment including workflows, validation rules, and security controls to develop client or business solutions, managing Salesforce objects and processes, dashboards and analytic reports. This position will serve as the SME for Salesforce’s Health Cloud solution including developing and leading trainings. They will also manage security, users, roles, profiles, groups, queues, sharing rules and other options as well as manage a process to deploy updates, enhancements, and new system functionality including the creation of custom objects, custom formulas, scalable triggers and workflows. They will be working with clinical and business teams to gather requirements in the form of user stories.
- All aspects of user and license management including new user setup/deactivation, roles, profiles, permissions, public groups
- User support tickets
- Identify and gather requirements from users and stakeholders
- Salesforce configuration changes, including (but not limited to): Workflow, Process Builder, fields, page layouts, record types, custom settings, dashboards and reports
- Monitor user adoption
- User training and creating training materials
- Meet in person with internal and/or external stakeholders to facilitate team and business priorities/opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3+ years’ experience required
- Business travel
- Internet Connectivity - Min Speeds: 3.8Mbps/3.0Mbps (up/down): Latency <60 ms
- Salesforce Telephony integration experience a plus
- Demonstrated experience with Salesforce architecture and APIs
- Experience soliciting, gathering, and analyzing user input and requirements.
- Experience on a Salesforce implementation through the SDLC
- Salesforce Administrator certification required.
- Salesforce platform developer certification preferred
Annual Salary Range: $83,700.00 - $101,500.00
Strive Health offers competitive compensation and benefits, including Health insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, 401k Retirement Plan with Employer Match, Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance, Disability insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Account, paid company holidays, in addition to Vacation Time Off. An annual performance bonus, determined by company and individual performance, is available for many roles as aligned to Strive Health guidelines.
Strive Health is an equal opportunity employer and drug free workplace. At this time Strive Health is unable to provide work visa sponsorship. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Please apply even if you feel you do not meet all qualifications. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org