Manager, Patient Engagement Marketing (Remote)
What We Strive For
Strive Health is built for purpose — to transform a broken kidney care system. We are fundamentally changing the lives of people with kidney disease through early identification, engagement and comprehensive coordinated care. Strive’s model is driven by a high-touch care team that integrates with local providers and spans the entire care journey from chronic kidney disease through end-stage kidney disease, leveraging comparative and predictive data and analytics to identify at-risk patients. Strive Health’s interventions significantly reduce the rate of emergent dialysis crash, cut inpatient utilization and significantly improve patient outcomes and experience. Come join our journey as we create THE destination for top talent in the healthcare community and set a new standard for how kidney care should be done.
Why We’re Worth the Application
- We Strive for excellence and Strive has been recognized with six Best Place to Work awards, including Forbes America’s Best Startup Employers 2023 and 2022, Built In Colorado’s Best Places to Work 2022 and 2024, Comparably’s Best Places to Work in Denver 2022 and The Tech Tribune’s Best Startups in Denver 2022. Additionally, Strive’s CEO, Chris Riopelle, has been recognized as one of Denver Business Journal’s Most Admired CEOs.
- We derive innovation and ideas from through authentic diversity intentionally building a team that represents the populations we serve in partnership with our Employee Resource Groups:
- Strive Forward - LGBTQ
- Underrepresented Minorities
- Women and Allies
- We care and support our Strivers within and beyond work to feel fully charged and empowered through our generous wellbeing offerings including:
- Flexible time off
- Companywide wellbeing days
- Volunteer time off
- Leave packages including a sabbatical, parental leave and eight weeks paid for living donor
- Professional development
- A dedicated certified financial planner
- Headspace, Carrot Fertility and Gympass for all Strivers
- We like to have fun by celebrating our successes as a team through team building, company gatherings, trivia, wellbeing raffles, pajama days, a companywide book club and more.
- We value tenacity to help us overcome obstacles with grit and determination to deliver compassionate kidney care.
Manager, Patient Engagement Marketing
Are you someone who wants to use their marketing prowess for good? If your head is nodding yes, then this might be the job just for you. We are looking for a Patient Engagement Marketing Manager to promote Strive’s programs to patients who need it most. Your job will support the patient engagement marketing team to gain patients and maintain their loyalty to our programs. We are looking for a collaborative and adaptable person with a passion for getting it right while supporting the team through rapid growth. This role reports to the Patient Engagement Marketing Director within the Marketing Department at Strive Health. This newly created role will help us improve our communications with patients, get our messaging right, and execute multi-channel campaigns. If you are someone who can roll up your sleeves, handles pressure well, and can prioritize your work masterfully, this role is for you. This individual would ideally be in Denver, CO for occasional on-site meetings.
- Manage Strive’s monthly print and email newsletters as well as print and online content marketing.
- Support with various multi-channel, multi-touch campaigns and optimize for performance improvement.
- Work cross-functionally with operations and clinical teams to understand client deliverables, what success looks like, and develop campaigns to drive patient engagement.
- Coordinate with marketing department and cross-functional teams to develop monthly progress reports for patient engagement marketing initiatives.
- Review all patient marketing materials with an editorial and technical eye before launching campaigns using a Q&A process driven and created by you. Developing A/B tests for psychographic segmentation and various communications by client to truly meet patients where they are.
- Day-to-day responsibilities will include operating with a scrupulous eye to ensure all communications, methods of communication, and tactics are of the highest standard using your patient-first mindset.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- 4+ years experience in patient lifecycle marketing
- Exposure to real-world healthcare settings or has worked directly with patients
- Experience in fast paced and innovative environments
- Excellent listening and communication skills with a high attention to detail.
- Ability to see big picture and zoom in when needed.
- Analytical but also can strike a balance with marketing intuition when trying something new.
- Enjoys teamwork and willingness to do team meetups onsite but also is comfortable with independent discipline when working from home.
- Operates with a high degree of integrity and trust, ability to manage sensitive and confidential information with discretion.
- Ability to juggle short term requests with long term individual priorities and goals.
Annual Salary Range: $85,700.00-$104,000.00
Strive Health offers competitive compensation and benefits, including Health insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, 401k Retirement Plan with Employer Match, Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance, Disability insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Account, paid company holidays, in addition to Vacation Time Off. An annual performance bonus, determined by company and individual performance, is available for many roles as aligned to Strive Health guidelines.
Strive Health is an equal opportunity employer and drug free workplace. At this time Strive Health is unable to provide work visa sponsorship. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Please apply even if you feel you do not meet all qualifications. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to email@example.com