Staff Data Analyst, Partner Analytics
What We Strive For
Strive Health is built for purpose — to transform a broken kidney care system. We are fundamentally changing the lives of people with kidney disease through early identification, engagement and comprehensive coordinated care. Strive’s model is driven by a high-touch care team that integrates with local providers and spans the entire care journey from chronic kidney disease through end-stage kidney disease, leveraging comparative and predictive data and analytics to identify at-risk patients. Strive Health’s interventions significantly reduce the rate of emergent dialysis crash, cut inpatient utilization and significantly improve patient outcomes and experience. Come join our journey as we create THE destination for top talent in the healthcare community and set a new standard for how kidney care should be done.
Why We’re Worth the Application
- We Strive for excellence and Strive has been recognized with six Best Place to Work awards, including Forbes America’s Best Startup Employers 2023 and 2022, Built In Colorado’s Best Places to Work 2022 and 2024, Comparably’s Best Places to Work in Denver 2022 and The Tech Tribune’s Best Startups in Denver 2022. Additionally, Strive’s CEO, Chris Riopelle, has been recognized as one of Denver Business Journal’s Most Admired CEOs.
- We derive innovation and ideas from through authentic diversity intentionally building a team that represents the populations we serve in partnership with our Employee Resource Groups:
- Strive Forward - LGBTQ
- Underrepresented Minorities
- Women and Allies
- We care and support our Strivers within and beyond work to feel fully charged and empowered through our generous wellbeing offerings including:
- Flexible time off
- Companywide wellbeing days
- Volunteer time off
- Leave packages including a sabbatical, parental leave and eight weeks paid for living donor
- Professional development
- A dedicated certified financial planner
- Headspace, Carrot Fertility and Gympass for all Strivers
- We like to have fun by celebrating our successes as a team through team building, company gatherings, trivia, wellbeing raffles, pajama days, a companywide book club and more.
- We value tenacity to help us overcome obstacles with grit and determination to deliver compassionate kidney care.
Staff Data Analyst
The Staff Data Analyst will partner with key external and internal stakeholders to support new and ongoing analytics initiatives. This person will be the analytics lead responsible for strategically important customers, including 1) owning regular reporting for customer; 2) recommending ways to increase financial and clinical success; 3) ensuring high data accuracy; and 4) communicating and building relationships with internal teams (operations, clinical, customer success, data engineering, analytics) and customer stakeholders. The Staff Data Analyst is also responsible for mentoring more junior analysts on the team, and proposing and building scalable processes to increase team productivity over time.
- Ownership of analytics for strategically important customer
- Research, hypothesize and develop analytical approaches for identifying, analyzing, and interpreting trends or patterns in complex data sets, particularly in healthcare claims & lab data
- Collaborate with team members from market operations, clinical, strategy, finance, and business development functions to identify data driven opportunities to add value to existing and potential partnerships
- Provide insight to design and build intuitive dashboards and/or analyses to measure operational performance and assist in directing team’s efforts towards initiatives with the largest impact
- Identify, communicate, and lead the resolution of data gaps that impede the fulfilment of operational reporting and oversight
- Bachelor’s degree with strong academic achievement
- 5+ years experience in healthcare data analysis
- High degree of proficiency in SQL, Excel & PowerPoint
- 2+ years analyzing claims and EMR data
- 2+ years working in the value-based care space
- 2+ years regularly presenting analytical results to non-technical audience
- Excellent critical thinking skills
- Value-based care experience and strong knowledge
- Entrepreneurial spirit and comfort in ambiguity; desire to be a self-starter
- Strong leadership skills
Annual Salary Range: $109,000.00-$136,000.00
Strive Health offers competitive compensation and benefits, including Health insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, 401k Retirement Plan with Employer Match, Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance, Disability insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Account, paid company holidays, in addition to Vacation Time Off. An annual performance bonus, determined by company and individual performance, is available for many roles as aligned to Strive Health guidelines.
Strive Health is an equal opportunity employer and drug free workplace. At this time Strive Health is unable to provide work visa sponsorship. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Please apply even if you feel you do not meet all qualifications. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to email@example.com