Sr. Associate, Communications Content
What We Strive For
Strive Health is built for purpose — to transform a broken kidney care system. We are fundamentally changing the lives of people with kidney disease through early identification, engagement and comprehensive coordinated care. Strive’s model is driven by a high-touch care team that integrates with local providers and spans the entire care journey from chronic kidney disease through end-stage kidney disease, leveraging comparative and predictive data and analytics to identify at-risk patients. Strive Health’s interventions significantly reduce the rate of emergent dialysis crash, cut inpatient utilization and significantly improve patient outcomes and experience. Come join our journey as we create THE destination for top talent in the healthcare community and set a new standard for how kidney care should be done.
Why We’re Worth the Application
- We Strive for excellence and Strive has been recognized with six Best Place to Work awards, including Forbes America’s Best Startup Employers 2023 and 2022, Built In Colorado’s Best Places to Work 2022 and 2024, Comparably’s Best Places to Work in Denver 2022 and The Tech Tribune’s Best Startups in Denver 2022. Additionally, Strive’s CEO, Chris Riopelle, has been recognized as one of Denver Business Journal’s Most Admired CEOs.
- We derive innovation and ideas from through authentic diversity intentionally building a team that represents the populations we serve in partnership with our Employee Resource Groups:
- Strive Forward - LGBTQ
- Underrepresented Minorities
- Women and Allies
- We care and support our Strivers within and beyond work to feel fully charged and empowered through our generous wellbeing offerings including:
- Flexible time off
- Companywide wellbeing days
- Volunteer time off
- Leave packages including a sabbatical, parental leave and eight weeks paid for living donor
- Professional development
- A dedicated certified financial planner
- Headspace, Carrot Fertility and Gympass for all Strivers
- We like to have fun by celebrating our successes as a team through team building, company gatherings, trivia, wellbeing raffles, pajama days, a companywide book club and more.
- We value tenacity to help us overcome obstacles with grit and determination to deliver compassionate kidney care.
Sr. Associate, Communications Content
Strive is committed to building a values-based, mission-driven organization. We’re looking for a detail-oriented, collaborative and adaptable Sr. Associate, Communications Content, with a passion for creating internal and external communications content. This role is a unique opportunity to make a meaningful impact by writing, editing and managing a wide variety of content for Strive’s intranet and other content channels. This role will also own the day-to-day management of the projects that the Communications Team works on with Strive’s People Team and the DEI Steering Committee. Although this role can be mostly remote, this individual would ideally be located in Denver, CO.
- Create, edit, plan and manage content on Strive’s intranet with tenacity and a creative knack for thinking of all the fun ways to use content cross-functionally among Strive’s content channels.
- Partner with the People Team to create, edit, plan and manage the best employer brand, benefits, well-being and professional development content created in the HR & Talent Acquisition space.
- Collaborate with graphic designers and teammates across Strive to execute internal and external content projects with excellence, innovation and a goal of delighting stakeholders.
- Support the Director of Communications & PR with the merrymaking of writing and editing press releases and doing other public relations tasks.
- Attend DEI Steering Committee meetings and liaise with the team to plan, create and manage DEI-focused content.
- Own and update Strive’s in-house writing style guide with care.
- Analyze Strive’s internal communications analytics to inform the creation of innovative, high-quality content in the future.
- Have excitement about Strive’s culture and core values, so much so that it was easy to spot Strive’s core values in the above bullet points.
- Have a “figure that stuff out” mantra.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism or a related field.
- 3+ years of experience creating accurate and impactful content in a corporate communications or journalism role.
- Must provide 3-5 writing samples or an online writing portfolio to be considered; final candidates will be given a short writing and editing skills test.
- Experience with Associated Press style and in-house style guides.
- Excellent written communications skills.
- Highly detail-oriented and organized.
- Able to successfully perform a variety of content assignments with minimal supervision.
- You’re excited and passionate about building a career in corporate communications.
- The Oxford comma raises the hairs on the back of your neck and you consider reading the Associated Press Stylebook — online or in print — an enjoyable pastime.
- You take the initiative and are innately curious.
- You hold yourself and others accountable for high-quality, timely and effective results.
- You provide timely and helpful feedback to peers and managers.
- You possess wizard-like abilities to juggle short-term requests from stakeholders across Strive with long-term individual priorities and goals.
- You dabble in the Adobe Creative Suite (not Canva!) and, although you’re not a graphic designer by trade, you know just enough to whip up a simple graphic in a pinch.
Annual Salary Range: $74,000.00-$90,000.00
Strive Health offers competitive compensation and benefits, including Health insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, 401k Retirement Plan with Employer Match, Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance, Disability insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Account, paid company holidays, in addition to Vacation Time Off. An annual performance bonus, determined by company and individual performance, is available for many roles as aligned to Strive Health guidelines.
Strive Health is an equal opportunity employer and drug free workplace. At this time Strive Health is unable to provide work visa sponsorship. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Please apply even if you feel you do not meet all qualifications. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org