Sr. Associate, Corporate Strategy
What We Strive For
Strive Health is built for purpose — to transform a broken kidney care system. We are fundamentally changing the lives of people with kidney disease through early identification, engagement and comprehensive coordinated care. Strive’s model is driven by a high-touch care team that integrates with local providers and spans the entire care journey from chronic kidney disease through end-stage kidney disease, leveraging comparative and predictive data and analytics to identify at-risk patients. Strive Health’s interventions significantly reduce the rate of emergent dialysis crash, cut inpatient utilization and significantly improve patient outcomes and experience. Come join our journey as we create THE destination for top talent in the healthcare community and set a new standard for how kidney care should be done.
Why We’re Worth the Application
- We Strive for excellence and Strive has been recognized with six Best Place to Work awards, including Forbes America’s Best Startup Employers 2023 and 2022, Built In Colorado’s Best Places to Work 2022 and 2024, Comparably’s Best Places to Work in Denver 2022 and The Tech Tribune’s Best Startups in Denver 2022. Additionally, Strive’s CEO, Chris Riopelle, has been recognized as one of Denver Business Journal’s Most Admired CEOs.
- We derive innovation and ideas from through authentic diversity intentionally building a team that represents the populations we serve in partnership with our Employee Resource Groups:
- Strive Forward - LGBTQ
- Underrepresented Minorities
- Women and Allies
- We care and support our Strivers within and beyond work to feel fully charged and empowered through our generous wellbeing offerings including:
- Flexible time off
- Companywide wellbeing days
- Volunteer time off
- Leave packages including a sabbatical, parental leave and eight weeks paid for living donor
- Professional development
- A dedicated certified financial planner
- Headspace, Carrot Fertility and Gympass for all Strivers
- We like to have fun by celebrating our successes as a team through team building, company gatherings, trivia, wellbeing raffles, pajama days, a companywide book club and more.
- We value tenacity to help us overcome obstacles with grit and determination to deliver compassionate kidney care.
Sr. Associate, Corporate Strategy
The Sr. Associate, Corporate Strategy plays a pivotal role in shaping and executing our transformation strategies across the organization. This person will work with cross-functionally to solve business problems, identify growth opportunities, and contribute to innovative corporate strategies. They must be entrepreneurial, comfortable with ambiguity, and highly collaborative. Reporting to the Manager, Corporate Strategy, role is ideal for a curious self-starter excited about identifying opportunities and designing solutions to advance the business.
- Support the development, rationalization, and execution of strategic initiatives across Strive.
- Provide analytical support to assess operational and financial viability of new and ongoing opportunities.
- Design, manage, and facilitate implementation of high impact strategic projects driving Transformation across the organization.
- Conduct research, perform qualitative and quantitative analysis, and develop presentations for both internal and external executive teams.
- Lead project management of Transformation work groups to support timely deliverables of key initiatives.
- Work with executive team to drive efficient strategy processes and support information sharing across the team.
- Provide support for Strive board meetings and additional fundraise processes as needed.
- Meet in person with internal and/or external stakeholders to facilitate team and business priorities/opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree with strong academic achievement.
- 2+ years’ total work experience in strategy consulting, corporate strategy, investment banking, or private equity.
- Healthcare experience strongly preferred.
- High degree of proficiency in Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint.
- Project Management skills.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and comfort in ambiguity; desire to be a self-starter.
- High degree of proficiency in structured problems solving and executive communication.
Annual Salary Range: $74,000.00-$90,000.00
Strive Health offers competitive compensation and benefits, including Health insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, 401k Retirement Plan with Employer Match, Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance, Disability insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Account, paid company holidays, in addition to Vacation Time Off. An annual performance bonus, determined by company and individual performance, is available for many roles as aligned to Strive Health guidelines.
Strive Health is an equal opportunity employer and drug free workplace. At this time Strive Health is unable to provide work visa sponsorship. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Please apply even if you feel you do not meet all qualifications. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to email@example.com