Call Center Representative
Nashville, TN, USA
Posted on Friday, July 8, 2022
At Tend, we’re combining top-notch care with soothing and safe environments, elevated hospitality, consumer-grade technology, and curated products to redefine going to the dentist as a whole-you wellness experience. Headquartered in Nashville and New York City, we will have 25 dental studios by the end of 2023 and more to come.
Reimagining dentistry takes a unique and diverse team, all working together through commitment, collaboration, and creativity to create the world’s first dental wellness experience. Join the team that makes going to the dentist an experience people look forward to.
We’re searching for a compassionate & thorough Member Experience Specialist to provide concierge-like support to our patients. Working in a collaborative & engaging environment, you’ll truly impact and influence the overall Tend experience. This role is hybrid (partially working from home).
About the Role
- Manage & carefully respond to inbound patient communications, by phone, text, & email
- Consistently deliver high-quality patient experience, keeping our Tend values at heart
- Communicate outbound to patients, in alignment with brand philosophy
- Schedule patients, using technology platforms
- Resolve patient issues & concerns, with proactiveness, patience, empathy and understanding
- Maintain confidential information, treating each patient interaction with compassion and sensitivity
- Boost patient lead conversion & recommend additional products & services during patient interactions
- At least 1 year of customer / patient experience
- Proven success in patient /sales conversion & engagement
- Experience with various technology platforms used in support of customer / patient care
- Understanding administrative processes for the patient experience team
- Positive and proactive can-do attitude
- Bilingual with English and Spanish language fluency is a plus
The Tend difference:
Tend is a place where dentistry is transformed into the empowering, human, and joyful experience it should be—for your patients, and for you.
The highest standard of care - Our providers always adhere to ADA guidelines
Outcomes over quotas - We respect provider autonomy and put patient needs first
Beautiful dental studios - Our award-winning spaces are designed to soothe and delight patients
An infusion of hospitality - We want your patients to look forward to seeing you
Warm, collaborative culture - We’re an inclusive, curious team that’s driven by excellence
Career development - We provide in-person mentorship and free, world-class courses
High-tech environment - Our dental studios are equipped with cutting-edge clinical technology
Top-notch compensation package - We offer best-in-class base pay and comprehensive benefits
Tend is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
Tend is committed to promoting a work environment in which differences are respected, employees are treated fairly, and individual contributions are valued and rewarded. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
See more open positions at Tend
Something looks off?