Orthodontist - East Nashville
Nashville, TN, USA
Posted on Thursday, March 30, 2023
At Tend, we’re combining top-notch care with soothing and safe environments, elevated hospitality, consumer-grade technology, and curated products to redefine going to the dentist as a whole-you wellness experience.
Reimagining dentistry takes a unique and diverse team, all working together through commitment, collaboration, and creativity to create the world’s first dental wellness experience. Join the team that makes going to the dentist an experience people look forward to.
Tend’s Orthodontists play a vital role on our team and must be a passionate, service oriented team member who is committed to our values, our brand principles and delivering exceptional service to our members. Working in our East Nashville studio, our Orthodontist will use cutting-edge technology to lead the clinical treatment of members to correct malocclusions anomalies and promote lifelong oral health.
About the Role
- Lead the diagnosis, prevention, and treatment of dental malocclusions and oral cavity anomalies
- Assist in creating a unique, customer-focused dental experience for patients
- Develop and discuss treatment plan options with patients
- Utilize cutting-edge treatments and technology such as INBRACE© and other orthodontic appliances to treat patients
- Educate patients about on-going orthodontic care and proper oral hygiene methods
- Collaborate with General Dentists and Orthodontic Assistants to enhance patient experience and treatment
- Collaborate with non-clinical functional areas of Finance, People Support, IT, and Reimbursement to maximize the economic opportunities at Tend
- Collaborate with the People Team to hire an experienced Orthodontic staff with knowledge of regulatory requirements, clinical practices and a desire to create a patient-focused experience
- Participate in study groups with other Brand offices to network and share best-practices
- Orthodontic Specialty certificate from an accredited university
- Current License to practice dentistry in state where employed
- Minimum of 2 years’ clinical experience at a dental practice
- Experience with lingual braces, preferably using INBRACE©
- Proficient at use and interpretation of all relevant diagnostics
- Demonstrated commitment to professional development and CE
- Dedication to ensuring the highest quality of care to patients
- Leadership skills that value collaboration and an inclusive work environment
- Extremely resourceful, highly creative and high energy, able to brainstorm and implement new ideas
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation
Pay Range= $1,500 + Monthly Bonus
The Tend difference:
Tend is a place where dentistry is transformed into the empowering, human, and joyful experience it should be—for your patients, and for you.
The highest standard of care - Our providers always adhere to ADA guidelines
Outcomes over quotas - We respect provider autonomy and put patient needs first
Beautiful dental studios - Our award-winning spaces are designed to soothe and delight patients
An infusion of hospitality - We want your patients to look forward to seeing you
Warm, collaborative culture - We’re an inclusive, curious team that’s driven by excellence
Career development - We provide in-person mentorship and free, world-class courses
High-tech environment - Our dental studios are equipped with cutting-edge clinical technology
Top-notch compensation package - We offer best-in-class base pay and comprehensive benefits
Tend is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
Tend is committed to promoting a work environment in which differences are respected, employees are treated fairly, and individual contributions are valued and rewarded. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
See more open positions at Tend
Something looks off?