Boston, MA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, May 17, 2023
Tend is a dental services provider reimagining dentistry from the ground up. We offer a full range of services, from cleanings, to restorations, to orthodontics, to oral surgery. Our beautiful, state-of-the-art dental studios are located in major metro areas across the U.S., including NYC, DC, Boston, Atlanta, and Nashville. And we’re looking for dental assistants to join our rapidly growing team.
Tend does dental differently for patients and providers alike. We want our patients to look forward to their dental visits, thanks to easy booking, soothing spaces, warm hospitality, and ethical care. And we want our providers to love their jobs more than ever, thanks to a supportive culture, constant development opportunities, the best technology, and first-rate compensation.
The dental assistant experience at Tend:
Dental assistants at Tend Kendall Square are a key part of helping our patients look forward to the dentist. Dental assistants prepare suites to provide a calm and welcoming environment for patients. Dental assistants are responsible for maintaining a safe and clean working space in compliance with procedures and regulations. Dental assistants help to increase the efficiency of our dentists and their delivery of quality oral care for each of our patients. Most of all, dental assistants are part of a collaborative dental team, have supportive leadership, have access to ongoing training to advance their careers, and enjoy great benefits.
You’re a dental assistant who has:
- Any state-required certifications, registrations, or licenses for dental assistants
- Active CPR/BLS certification
- Strong patient care and communication skills
- Excitement about collaborating with a dental team
- Adaptability to new ways of working in a dental office
As a dental assistant at Tend, you will:
- Provide exceptional dental care
- Help our patients to increase their dental knowledge and enthusiasm about at-home dental care
- Build long-lasting, trusting relationships with dental patients
- Help patients look forward to the dentist
- Work with your team to help the studio meet its goals
What Tend offers dental assistants like you:
- Generous compensation package
- Medical benefits, dental benefits, and vision benefits
- 401(k) benefit with a 4% matchOral health stipend benefit at Tend
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Generous paid time off plus company holidays
The Tend difference:
Tend is a place where dentistry is transformed into the empowering, human, and joyful experience it should be—for your patients, and for you.
The highest standard of care - Our providers always adhere to ADA guidelines
Outcomes over quotas - We respect provider autonomy and put patient needs first
Beautiful dental studios - Our award-winning spaces are designed to soothe and delight patients
An infusion of hospitality - We want your patients to look forward to seeing you
Warm, collaborative culture - We’re an inclusive, curious team that’s driven by excellence
Career development - We provide in-person mentorship and free, world-class courses
High-tech environment - Our dental studios are equipped with cutting-edge clinical technology
Top-notch compensation package - We offer best-in-class base pay and comprehensive benefits
Tend is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
Tend is committed to promoting a work environment in which differences are respected, employees are treated fairly, and individual contributions are valued and rewarded. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
See more open positions at Tend
Something looks off?