Patient Care Coordinator
Washington, DC, USA
Posted on Wednesday, May 24, 2023
At Tend, we’re combining top-notch care with soothing and safe environments, elevated hospitality, consumer-grade technology, and curated products to redefine going to the dentist as a whole-you wellness experience.
Reimagining dentistry takes a unique and diverse team, all working together through commitment, collaboration, and creativity to create the world’s first dental wellness experience. Join the team that makes going to the dentist an experience people look forward to. We're hiring a Patient Care Coordinator at our Metro Center, DC location.
- Welcome & comfort guests as they visit our Tend studio.
- Provide consistent, high-quality service and hospitality to guests, in-studio, and as needed, through email or by phone.
- Partner with the Studio Manager in daily operational tasks, such as scheduling, tidying, preparing for closing/opening, and inventory management.
- Collaborate with the entire Studio Team, including our Dentists & clinicians, to optimize operations to positive impact guest experience.
- Maintain a strong knowledge of our ever-growing offering of products & services.
Qualifications & Experiences
- Proven top-notch customer service and hospitality experience in a fast-paced, high-volume environment.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and multitask.
- Willingness to initiate tasks and perform duties without direct supervision.
- Excellent communication skills and be able to work with a diverse team.
- A positive, can-do attitude.
- Flexibility to work a schedule that may include early morning, late evening, holiday and weekend hours.
The Tend difference:
Tend is a place where dentistry is transformed into the empowering, human, and joyful experience it should be—for your patients, and for you.
The highest standard of care - Our providers always adhere to ADA guidelines
Outcomes over quotas - We respect provider autonomy and put patient needs first
Beautiful dental studios - Our award-winning spaces are designed to soothe and delight patients
An infusion of hospitality - We want your patients to look forward to seeing you
Warm, collaborative culture - We’re an inclusive, curious team that’s driven by excellence
Career development - We provide in-person mentorship and free, world-class courses
High-tech environment - Our dental studios are equipped with cutting-edge clinical technology
Top-notch compensation package - We offer best-in-class base pay and comprehensive benefits
Tend is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
Tend is committed to promoting a work environment in which differences are respected, employees are treated fairly, and individual contributions are valued and rewarded. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
See more open positions at Tend
Something looks off?