Associate Dentist - Williamsburg
Brooklyn, NY, USA
Posted on Thursday, June 15, 2023
At Tend, we do dental differently.
Tend is rewriting the playbook of modern dentistry by building a company around the patient and the provider. We believe that with the power of technology, a hospitality-driven mindset, and a top tier clinical team, we can make going to the dentist something to look forward to.
Since launching in 2019, we have provided exceptional care to over 100,000 patients across five major cities: New York, Washington DC, Boston, Atlanta and Nashville. With thousands of five-star reviews, Tend has become one of the country's top-rated and in-demand dental practices, with over 650 team members to support this mission. We’re continuing to grow quickly and looking for the best of the best to come join our team.
The Associate Dentist experience at Tend:
Associate Dentists at Tend Williamsburg are a key part of helping our patients look forward to the dentist. Associate Dentists have the opportunity to perform dentistry at the highest level with access to state of the art technology and the highest-rated materials. Associate Dentists must be passionate and service-oriented as our patient experience is at the heart of what we do. By leading clinical diagnosis and developing dental treatment plans, Associate Dentists focus on the unique needs of each patient. Most of all, Associate Dentists are part of a collaborative dental team, have supportive leadership, have access to continuing dental education to grow their careers, and enjoy great benefits.
You’re a dentist who has:
- A DDS or DMD degree
- Current CPR/BLS certification
- Current license to practice dentistry in state where applying
- Minimum 3 years of clinical experience at a dental practice
- Dedication to ensuring the highest quality of dental care
- A high level of integrity, dependability, creativity, and resourcefulness
- Leadership skills that value collaboration and an inclusive dental work environment
As an Associate Dentist at Tend, you will:
- Lead clinical diagnosis and patient treatment, with the goal of providing the best possible dental care and providing the best possible patient experience
- Partner with non-clinical staff to help the dental studio operate as well as possible, from the People team, to the Finance team, to the IT team, to the Experience team
- Help patients look forward to the dentist
What Tend offers dentists like you:
- Generous compensation package
- Medical benefits, dental benefits, and vision benefits
- 401(k) benefit with a 4% match
- Oral health stipend benefit at Tend
- 90+ CEs Annually through CE Zoom
- Malpractice Insurance coverage
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Paid time off plus company holidays
Pay Range= $630 - $835 daily rate + Monthly Production
The Tend Difference.
The highest standard of care, anywhere.
You’ll work with highly-esteemed clinical leadership and experience-obsessed colleagues to provide the best patient experience possible, with access to technology that’s head and shoulders above the average practice. You’ll have exciting opportunities to collaborate with talented team members to make visits extraordinary. Our hospitality-driven approach to care means that patients actually look forward to seeing you.
A top-tier clinical team who puts patients first.
We value science over sales, and promote a culture of warmth and hospitality — our teams are recognized for going the extra mile for our patients. We trust our providers to put patient needs first, and never implement production quotas. We offer a warm, collaborative culture and are proud to be an inclusive, curious team driven by excellence.
A new model that’s a joy to work at.
Tend has become beloved by patients and providers alike for combining beautiful work environments with cutting-edge clinical technology. Our providers are rewarded based on an innovative pay structure, as well as education programs that are training the next generation of industry leaders. And our top-notch total rewards packages include both best-in-class benefits and compensation. You’ll not only have the chance to be part of a thriving, industry-changing company, but empowered to become an expert in your field and supported through continuing education.
Tend is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Tend is committed to promoting a work environment in which differences are respected, employees are treated fairly, and individual contributions are valued and rewarded. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.