New York, NY, USA
Posted on Tuesday, July 25, 2023
At Tend, we do dental differently.
Tend is rewriting the playbook of modern dentistry by building a company around the patient and the provider. We believe that with the power of technology, a hospitality-driven mindset, and a top tier clinical team, we can make going to the dentist something to look forward to.
Since launching in 2019, we have provided exceptional care to over 100,000 patients across five major cities: New York, Washington DC, Boston, Atlanta and Nashville. With thousands of five-star reviews, Tend has become one of the country's top-rated and in-demand dental practices, with over 650 team members to support this mission. We’re continuing to grow quickly and looking for the best of the best to come join our team.
Reimagining dentistry takes a unique and diverse team, all working together through commitment, collaboration, and creativity to create the world’s first dental wellness experience. Join the team that makes going to the dentist an experience people look forward to.
We're adding a Digital Product Manager to the Tend team, to support the overall business by creating digital products, features and services for a best-in-class experience for our members and the Tend studio teams. You will be joining the team to work on all digital products at Tend: internal tools and patient facing mobile app and web experiences.
About the role:
- Own parts of the roadmap for our member facing digital experiences and internal tools, with the goal to fulfill Tend’s commitment to provide an experience that leaves members looking forward to the dentist.
- Develop the product vision - and specific products that realize that vision - to create an unrivaled digital customer experience from start to finish.
- Utilize data from our consumer behavior analytics platforms to rapidly hypothesize, experiment, execute and iterate to make measurable improvements on key KPIs.
- Work cross-functionally with the engineering, design and marketing at Tend.
- Deliver solutions for the most complex product challenges at Tend, including oversight of projects that span multiple teams, stakeholders and partners.
- Provide guidance, set expectations and optimize processes through consistent and constructive feedback with both the product team and our stakeholders.
- 3+ years of product management experience shipping impactful products and features.
- Experience building delightful user experiences for mobile and web.
- User-obsessed and relentlessly thinking about user needs.
- Well organized as we are working on a lot of things in parallel.
- Has experience with A/B testing and funnel optimization.
- Well-versed in making data-backed decisions.
- Ability to conduct research through various means and synthesize into meaningful results.
- Demonstrated problem-solving capabilities and intellectual curiosity.
The Tend Difference.
The highest standard of care, anywhere.
You’ll work with highly-esteemed clinical leadership and experience-obsessed colleagues to provide the best patient experience possible, with access to technology that’s head and shoulders above the average practice. You’ll have exciting opportunities to collaborate with talented team members to make visits extraordinary. Our hospitality-driven approach to care means that patients actually look forward to seeing you.
A top-tier clinical team who puts patients first.
We value science over sales, and promote a culture of warmth and hospitality — our teams are recognized for going the extra mile for our patients. We trust our providers to put patient needs first, and never implement production quotas. We offer a warm, collaborative culture and are proud to be an inclusive, curious team driven by excellence.
A new model that’s a joy to work at.
Tend has become beloved by patients and providers alike for combining beautiful work environments with cutting-edge clinical technology. Our providers are rewarded based on an innovative pay structure, as well as education programs that are training the next generation of industry leaders. And our top-notch total rewards packages include both best-in-class benefits and compensation. You’ll not only have the chance to be part of a thriving, industry-changing company, but empowered to become an expert in your field and supported through continuing education.
Tend is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Tend is committed to promoting a work environment in which differences are respected, employees are treated fairly, and individual contributions are valued and rewarded. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.