Delivery Associate, E-Bike
Washington, DC, USA
Posted on Monday, June 19, 2023
We’re building the more sustainable future of commerce in cities and we’re backed by the best VC partners, including Andreessen Horowitz, Redpoint, First Round and Construct Capital. We're on a mission to make everyday sustainable choices effortless and solve one of the most consequential problems of our generation by building the first ever zero-waste two-way last-mile logistics network that'll power the future of commerce.
DELIVERY ASSOCIATE, E-BIKE
The Rounds is looking for a motivated Delivery Associate who thrives in a face-paced, physical environment and wants to make an impact in making our neighborhoods greener. You will be responsible for making drop offs and pickups and supporting our warehouse operations including sorting, picking and packing. Your day-to-day efforts will support aggressive growth and expansion at a rapidly growing, early-stage startup.
- Work with our Operations Managers to make seamless drop offs and pickups (using a company provided e-bike)
- Meet company operating policies and standards, including providing best in class customer service
- Engage with and understand our customers, including discovering and responding to customer needs through clear and pleasant communication
- Prepares refills by processing requests and supply orders; pick, pack and deliver
- Support with incoming shipments and inventory management
- Do whatever it takes to delight our customers with a high-quality experience
- Member Obsessed: Detailed oriented and can-do attitude to provide the best member experience at all times
- Ready & Reliable: Excellent attention to detail, time management, and proactive problem-solving skills
- Team Player: Natural collaborator contributing to the success of a fast-growing, mission-driven team
- Be able to deliver on an e-bike. All of the necessary equipments including the e-bike will be provided
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment while maintaining attention to detail
- Ability to maintain a high level of physicality for prolonged periods and working primarily standing
- Ability to lift 50lbs
Benefits, Hours & Pay:
- Starting rate $20/hr
- Paid Time Off, Sick Time, Holidays
- Free annual membership to The Rounds
Here at The Rounds, we’re looking for fast learners with a passion for sustainability. People succeed in our Company culture when they are intensely focused on our Members and are energized by and have the work ethic to solve hard problems Our goal is to do the best work of our careers here.
You’re encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn’t precisely match the job description, especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. We have a diverse set of problems to solve and need a diverse set of perspectives to imagine a greener future and build what’s missing; including but not limited to race, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, religion, and dis/ability.