Warehouse Associate, Fullfilment
Alexandria, VA, USA
Posted on Friday, June 23, 2023
We’re building the more sustainable future of commerce in cities and we’re backed by the best VC partners, including Andreessen Horowitz, Redpoint, First Round and Construct Capital. We're on a mission to make everyday sustainable choices effortless and solve one of the most consequential problems of our generation by building the first ever zero-waste two-way last-mile logistics network that'll power the future of commerce.
Temporary, One (1) month engagement
The Rounds is looking for a motivated Warehouse Associate who thrives in a fast-paced, physical environment and wants to make an impact in making our neighborhoods greener to join our team for a one-month project. Successful candidates will be responsible for supporting day-to-day operations alongside the current full-time team as we transition to a new warehouse facility.
As a Temporary Warehouse Associate, you will be an integral part of the team and will play a crucial role in ensuring the smooth operation of our warehouse during this transitional period. You will be responsible to help with all aspects of our warehouse operations including sorting, product preparing and general warehouse operations. Your efforts will support aggressive growth and expansion at a rapidly growing, early-stage startup.
- Maintain a clean and organized sorting space.
- Efficiently sort materials returned by our members, including glass jars, clothing items, e-waste, and other hard-to-recycle items.
- Ensure the sorting area is well-organized and items are correctly categorized, ready for the next stages in their lifecycle.
- Prepare final good by processing work orders and filling reusable containers
- Meet company operating policies and standards, including providing best in class customer service
- Support with incoming shipments and inventory management
- Conduct inventory counts, clean and organize the warehouse and do whatever it takes to delight our customers with a high-quality experience.
- Member Obsessed: Detailed oriented and can-do attitude to provide the best member experience at all times
- Ready & Reliable: Excellent attention to detail, time management, and proactive problem-solving skills
- Team Player: Natural collaborator contributing to the success of a fast-growing, mission-driven team
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment while maintaining attention to detail
- Ability to maintain a high level of physicality for prolonged periods and working primarily standing
- Ability to lift 50lbs
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 1:00pM - 9:00PM
Here at The Rounds, we’re looking for fast learners with a passion for sustainability. People succeed in our Company culture when they are intensely focused on our Members and are energized by and have the work ethic to solve hard problems Our goal is to do the best work of our careers here.
You’re encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn’t precisely match the job description, especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. We have a diverse set of problems to solve and need a diverse set of perspectives to imagine a greener future and build what’s missing; including but not limited to race, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, religion, and dis/ability.