Field Sales - Brand Ambassador
Marketing & Communications, Customer Service, Sales & Business Development
Arlington, VA, USA
Posted on Tuesday, July 18, 2023
We’re building the more sustainable future of commerce in cities and we’re backed by the best VC partners, including Andreessen Horowitz, Redpoint, First Round and Construct Capital. We're on a mission to make everyday sustainable choices effortless and solve one of the most consequential problems of our generation by building the first ever zero-waste two-way last-mile logistics network that'll power the future of commerce.
Are you looking for a fun & flexible opportunity to make a big impact on your career, neighborhood, and the environment? Join The Rounds and help us make sustainability more accessible to everyone!
As a member of our Field Sales team, you be the face and voice of our mission. You will represent The Rounds at pop-up events in luxury high-rise buildings, Farmer's Markets, and Street Festivals to help acquire new customers on the spot and earn $20 for each new member you help sign up. On average, individuals on our Field Sales team make $20-$60 /hr!
Join us in selling The Rounds' services to new customers and educating people on the benefits of sustainable living. You can earn great money and experience while being a part of something exciting!
- Represent The Rounds at outside events such as farmers markets, luxury apartment building happy hours, neighborhood events, and various other marketing events
- Work closely with a small team of other Field Sales Operators
- Actively engage foot traffic to maximize sales opportunities
- Help new members build their first order
- Assist with event set-up/take-down, partner relationships, signage, and other event related tasks
- Friendly and sociable, excited to engage with others
- Persuasive and conversion-focused
- Hardworking and eager to take on challenges
- Enthusiastic about sustainability and/or entrepreneurship
- Experienced in retail, customer service, hospitality, or sales
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Able to provide reliable transportation to and from events
- Capable of lifting 50 lbs and standing for the duration of a 3-4 hour event
Here at The Rounds, we’re looking for fast learners with a passion for sustainability. People succeed in our Company culture when they are intensely focused on our Members and are energized by and have the work ethic to solve hard problems Our goal is to do the best work of our careers here.
You’re encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn’t precisely match the job description, especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. We have a diverse set of problems to solve and need a diverse set of perspectives to imagine a greener future and build what’s missing; including but not limited to race, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, religion, and dis/ability.