Delivery Associate, Van Driver
Miami Beach, FL, USA
Posted on Wednesday, July 19, 2023
We’re building the more sustainable future of commerce in cities and we’re backed by the best VC partners, including Andreessen Horowitz, Redpoint, First Round and Construct Capital. We're on a mission to make everyday sustainable choices effortless and solve one of the most consequential problems of our generation by building the first ever zero-waste two-way last-mile logistics network that'll power the future of commerce.
DELIVERY ASSOCIATE, VAN DRIVER
The Rounds Operations team is looking for a motivated Delivery Associate who thrives in a fast-paced, physical environment and wants to make an impact in making our neighborhoods greener. You will be responsible for driving a company van to complete routes of drop offs and pickups including picking up bulk product from local vendors, supplying our delivery centers with prepped orders from our warehouse, and returning used containers to a central location for cleaning. You will also be asked to occasionally support our warehouse operations including sorting, picking and packing. Your day-to-day efforts will support aggressive growth and expansion at a rapidly growing, early-stage startup.
- Safely drive and operate a company delivery vehicle at all times
- Work with our Operations Managers to make seamless drop offs and pickups of products to/from Members, local vendors, and The Rounds warehouses
- Meet company operating policies and standards, including providing best in class customer service
- Use a hand held device for routing information, customer delivery information
- Support with incoming shipments and inventory management
- Be CUSTOMER OBSESSED!! We strive to deliver packages and smiles to our customers.
- Member Obsessed: Detailed oriented and can-do attitude to provide the best member experience at all times
- Ready & Reliable: Excellent attention to detail, time management, and proactive problem-solving skills
- Team Player: Natural collaborator contributing to the success of a fast-growing, mission-driven team
- Valid Driver’s License
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment while maintaining attention to detail
- Must be comfortable driving and working in varying weather conditions.
- Ability to lift 50lbs
- Ability to maintain a high level of physicality for prolonged periods including getting in and out of a van and walking up and down stairs
Here at The Rounds, we’re looking for fast learners with a passion for sustainability. People succeed in our Company culture when they are intensely focused on our Members and are energized by and have the work ethic to solve hard problems Our goal is to do the best work of our careers here.
You’re encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn’t precisely match the job description, especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. We have a diverse set of problems to solve and need a diverse set of perspectives to imagine a greener future and build what’s missing; including but not limited to race, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, religion, and dis/ability.