Warehouse Associate, Pick and Pack
Philadelphia, PA, USA
Posted on Friday, August 4, 2023
We’re building the more sustainable future of commerce in cities and we’re backed by the best VC partners, including Andreessen Horowitz, Redpoint, First Round and Construct Capital. We're on a mission to make everyday sustainable choices effortless and solve one of the most consequential problems of our generation by building the first ever zero-waste two-way last-mile logistics network that'll power the future of commerce.
The Rounds is looking for a motivated Warehouse Associate who thrives in a fast-paced, physical environment and wants to make an impact in making our neighborhoods greener.
You will be responsible to help with all aspects of our warehouse operations including sorting, picking and packing. Your day-to-day efforts will support aggressive growth and expansion at a rapidly growing, early-stage startup.
- Accurately pick items in customers' orders, pack items in bags, and prepare bags for handoff to the delivery team.
- Prepare refills by processing requests and supply orders; picking and packing
- Meet company operating policies and standards, including providing best in class customer service
- Support with incoming shipments and inventory management
- Conduct inventory counts, clean and organize the warehouse and do whatever it takes to delight our customers with a high-quality experience.
- Member Obsessed: Detailed oriented and can-do attitude to provide the best member experience at all times
- Ready & Reliable: Excellent attention to detail, time management, and proactive problem-solving skills
- Team Player: Natural collaborator contributing to the success of a fast-growing, mission-driven team
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment while maintaining attention to detail
- Ability to maintain a high level of physicality for prolonged periods and working primarily standing
- Able to lift 50lbs
- Previous warehouse experience a plus
- Schedule: Tuesday - Friday, 5:30am - 11am
Pay & Benefits
- Hourly rate starts at $18 /hr
- Earn a $0.25 increase to your base hourly rate for every 500 hours worked!
- Comprehensive Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance plan options
- Paid Time Off & Sick Time
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Eligible for Overtime (1.5x)
Here at The Rounds, we’re looking for fast learners with a passion for sustainability. People succeed in our Company culture when they are intensely focused on our Members and are energized by and have the work ethic to solve hard problems Our goal is to do the best work of our careers here.
You’re encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn’t precisely match the job description, especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. We have a diverse set of problems to solve and need a diverse set of perspectives to imagine a greener future and build what’s missing; including but not limited to race, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, religion, and dis/ability.