Member Success Associate
Brooklyn, NY, USA
Posted on Friday, September 15, 2023
We’re building the more sustainable future of commerce in cities and we’re backed by the best VC partners, including Andreessen Horowitz, Redpoint, First Round and Construct Capital. We're on a mission to make everyday sustainable choices effortless and solve one of the most consequential problems of our generation by building the first ever zero-waste two-way last-mile logistics network that'll power the future of commerce.
MEMBER SUCCESS ASSOCIATE
Remote (9am-5:30pm EST availability required)
The Rounds is looking for a rockstar Member Success Associate who is passionate about providing best-in-class support to our rapidly growing member base. In this role, you will work with the Member Success team to serve as a neighborly, reliable resource that members can depend on. You will also partner with cross-functional team members to identify and resolve issues and communicate areas of opportunity to improve member success. As a member of the Member Success team, you must have a fierce, detail-oriented, get-things-done attitude. You will work closely with other functions of the organization, and build the org from the ground up.
- Do a lot of everything, we're a startup; no job is too big or too small, no task is beneath any of us.
- Address member questions, concerns, and requests for support in a timely manner with a positive and friendly demeanor
- Coordinate with Operations, Marketing, Engineering, Product, and other cross-functional teams to identify areas for improvement
- Collect and communicate member feedback
- Escalate issues to engineering, product and other cross-functional teams to ensure technical issues are promptly resolved
- Lead by example. Jump in alongside your team members to provide necessary support
- Able to work a flexible schedule including weekends
- Mission-Driven: You share our vision for a more sustainable future of commerce in cities
- Member Obsessed: Detailed oriented and can-do attitude to provide white-glove service to our members
- Ready & Reliable: Excellent attention to detail, time management and proactive problem-solving skills
- Team Player: Natural collaborator contributing to the success of fast-growing, mission-driven team
- Entrepreneurial: Roll with the punches and roll up your sleeves to test, learn and raise the bar
- Experience in customer service, retail, hospitality, or similar role
- General working knowledge of basic tech applications (e.g. Microsoft Office, Google G-Suite)
- Working knowledge of Support Desk SaaS (Zendesk, Gladly, Front, etc.) is a plus, but not required
- Familiarity with Spanish is a plus, but not required
- Agile, team player willing to navigate fluctuating needs of a fast-growing startup
- Excellent attention to detail and creative problem-solving skills
- Availability to work some Sundays
- Full-time schedule (40 hours/week)
- Comprehensive Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance
- Paid time off
- Sick time
- 10 Paid Company Holidays
Here at The Rounds, we’re looking for fast learners with a passion for sustainability. People succeed in our Company culture when they are intensely focused on our Members and are energized by and have the work ethic to solve hard problems Our goal is to do the best work of our careers here.
You’re encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn’t precisely match the job description, especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. We have a diverse set of problems to solve and need a diverse set of perspectives to imagine a greener future and build what’s missing; including but not limited to race, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, religion, and dis/ability.