Miami, FL, USA
Posted on Saturday, October 7, 2023
We’re building the more sustainable future of commerce in cities and we’re backed by the best VC partners, including Andreessen Horowitz, Redpoint, First Round and Construct Capital. We're on a mission to make everyday sustainable choices effortless and solve one of the most consequential problems of our generation by building the first ever zero-waste two-way last-mile logistics network that'll power the future of commerce.
Join The Rounds Operations team as we seek a versatile Delivery/Warehouse Associate. If you have the spirit of a hustler who flourishes in a brisk environment, and you're enthusiastic about contributing to a greener community, we want you! Your role will oscillate between driving our company van and assisting at our warehouse. Become a critical part of our expansive journey in this booming startup.
- Rotate between driving the company van and working at our warehouse
- Liaise with our Operations Managers for flawless transfers from/to our Members, local vendors, and The Rounds warehouses.
- Comply with company protocols, with a spotlight on elite customer service.
- Utilize handheld devices for route details and customer information.
- Engage closely with customers, understanding their needs, and ensuring a clear, cheerful communication.
- Aid in warehouse activities, including order preparation, inventory management, and incoming shipments.
- Member Obsessed: You're a detail fanatic with a can-do spirit, ensuring the finest member experience every time.
- Ready & Reliable: Acute attention to specifics, unmatched time-management, and forward-thinking problem-solving define you.
- Team Player: You naturally meld into teams, boosting the collective spirit of a dynamic, mission-driven group.
- Valid Driver’s License for van operations.
- Previous warehouse experience
- Tolerance for various weather conditions and the physical endurance for consistent activity, including lifting up to 50lbs.
- Comfort with repeated vehicle entries/exits and prolonged standing.
Starting wage: $20/hr.
Be part of an endeavor that's not just business, but a promise to a greener future.
Ready to switch gears with us? Apply now and ride the wave of change!
Here at The Rounds, we’re looking for fast learners with a passion for sustainability. People succeed in our Company culture when they are intensely focused on our Members and are energized by and have the work ethic to solve hard problems Our goal is to do the best work of our careers here.
You’re encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn’t precisely match the job description, especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. We have a diverse set of problems to solve and need a diverse set of perspectives to imagine a greener future and build what’s missing; including but not limited to race, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, religion, and dis/ability.