Last Mile Lead
Washington, DC, USA
Posted on Friday, November 3, 2023
We’re building the more sustainable future of commerce in cities and we’re backed by the best VC partners, including Andreessen Horowitz, Redpoint, First Round and Construct Capital. We're on a mission to make everyday sustainable choices effortless and solve one of the most consequential problems of our generation by building the first ever zero-waste two-way last-mile logistics network that'll power the future of commerce.
Last Mile Lead
The Rounds is looking for a motivated Last Mile Lead who thrives in a fast-paced, physical environment and wants to make an impact in making our neighborhoods greener. You will be responsible for supporting our last mile operations including the supervision of delivery associates to ensure quality & efficiency in day-to-day operations to meet our goals. Your efforts will support aggressive growth and expansion at a rapidly growing, early-stage startup.
- Work with our last-mile team to ensure seamless route preparation and delivery of all products
- Scheduling and dispatching delivery associates using routing software
- Lead associate onboarding, including welcoming new members to the team, providing training, and sharing best practices and performance expectations
- Engage with and understand the last-mile team, including discovering and responding to team needs through clear and pleasant communications, continuous feedback, recognition, and coaching
- Member Obsessed: Detailed oriented and can-do attitude to provide the best member experience at all times
- Ready & Reliable: Excellent attention to detail, time management, and proactive problem-solving skills
- Team Player: Natural collaborator contributing to the success of a fast-growing, mission-driven team
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment while maintaining attention to detail
- Experience using routing software to create routes for deliveries
- Proficient knowledge of basic tech applications (e.g. Microsoft Office, Google G-Suite)
- Able to communicate effectively to team members including expectations as well as schedules
Here at The Rounds, we’re looking for fast learners with a passion for sustainability. People succeed in our Company culture when they are intensely focused on our Members and are energized by and have the work ethic to solve hard problems Our goal is to do the best work of our careers here.
You’re encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn’t precisely match the job description, especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. We have a diverse set of problems to solve and need a diverse set of perspectives to imagine a greener future and build what’s missing; including but not limited to race, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, religion, and dis/ability.