Warehouse Associate, Shift Lead
Miami Beach, FL, USA
Posted on Friday, November 3, 2023
We’re building the more sustainable future of commerce in cities and we’re backed by the best VC partners, including Andreessen Horowitz, Redpoint, First Round and Construct Capital. We're on a mission to make everyday sustainable choices effortless and solve one of the most consequential problems of our generation by building the first ever zero-waste two-way last-mile logistics network that'll power the future of commerce.
Starting at $22/hour
As a Shift Lead at The Rounds, you'll be responsible for ensuring our day-to-day operations run smoothly and efficiently. This means working side by side with our warehouse & delivery team to manage and execute shift expectations, communicate daily tasks, and track progress towards goals. You'll be the first point of contact for any questions or concerns, and will work closely with cross-functional teams. If you're a natural leader who knows how to keep things on track, we want to hear from you!
- Have a complete understanding of all up to date policies and procedures
- Support the Delivery, Pick & Pack, and Inventory Prep teams to achieve business goals
- Help as needed to ensure successful daily operations
- Keep employees on task and ensure success of daily operations
- Develop positive working relationships with employees and other managers
- Lead special projects and task work in collaboration with the Site Lead and other Ops leadership
- Use data to make informed decisions for trainings, workplace management, new system processes
- Make recommendations for needed facility projects
- Train new hires on core job functions and follow up with their growth
- Re-train employees as needed based on performance and process changes
- Follow direction of site lead and manager to complete one off tasks during shift times
- Member Obsessed: Detailed oriented and can-do attitude to provide the best member experience at all times
- Ready & Reliable: Excellent attention to detail, time management, and proactive problem-solving skills
- Team Player: Natural collaborator contributing to the success of a fast-growing, mission-driven team
- Valid driver's license & clear driving record
- Able to lift 50 lbs
- Ability to travel to different locations as needed
- Comprehensive Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance options
- 10 paid company holidays
- Accrual-based Paid Time Off & Sick Time
- Regular hourly wage increases
Here at The Rounds, we’re looking for fast learners with a passion for sustainability. People succeed in our Company culture when they are intensely focused on our Members and are energized by and have the work ethic to solve hard problems Our goal is to do the best work of our careers here.
You’re encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn’t precisely match the job description, especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. We have a diverse set of problems to solve and need a diverse set of perspectives to imagine a greener future and build what’s missing; including but not limited to race, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, religion, and dis/ability.