Warehouse Associate [Part-Time] (AM Shift)
Alexandria, VA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, January 3, 2024
The Rounds is the portal for managing everything that comes in/out of your home, i.e. your AI-powered personal Psychic Home Manager. Our mission is to make everyday choices effortless and more sustainable than the alternative. The Rounds automates the "inventory management" of the stuff you use every day, starting with weekly delivery and refill of essential consumer goods via our own scheduled two-way last mile logistics network. We’re backed by the best VC partners, including Andreesseen Horowitz, Redpoint, First Round and Construct Capital.
The Rounds is looking for a motivated Warehouse Associate who thrives in a fast-paced, physical environment and wants to make an impact in making our neighborhoods greener to join our team. Successful candidates will be responsible for supporting day-to-day operations alongside the current full-time team.
As a Warehouse Associate, you will be an integral part of the team and will play a crucial role in ensuring the smooth operation of our warehouse. You will be responsible to help with all aspects of our warehouse operations including sorting, product preparing and general warehouse operations. Your efforts will support aggressive growth and expansion at a rapidly growing, early-stage startup.
- Accurately pick items in customers' orders, pack items in bags, and prepare bags for handoff to couriers.
- Prepare refills by processing requests and supply orders; picking and packing
- Meet company operating policies and standards, including providing best in class customer service
- Support with incoming shipments and inventory management
- Conduct inventory counts, clean and organize the warehouse and do whatever it takes to delight our customers with a high-quality experience.
- Member Obsessed: Detailed oriented and can-do attitude to provide the best member experience at all times
- Ready & Reliable: Excellent attention to detail, time management, and proactive problem-solving skills
- Team Player: Natural collaborator contributing to the success of a fast-growing, mission-driven team
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment while maintaining attention to detail
- Ability to maintain a high level of physicality for prolonged periods and working primarily standing
- Ability to lift 50lbs
-Schedule: Monday - Friday 6:00am-11am
Here at The Rounds, we’re looking for fast learners with a passion for sustainability. People succeed in our Company culture when they are intensely focused on our Members and are energized by and have the work ethic to solve hard problems Our goal is to do the best work of our careers here.
You’re encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn’t precisely match the job description, especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. We have a diverse set of problems to solve and need a diverse set of perspectives to imagine a greener future and build what’s missing; including but not limited to race, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, religion, and dis/ability.