Field Sales Representative
Sales & Business Development
Atlanta, GA, USA
Posted on Tuesday, January 9, 2024
We’re building the more sustainable future of commerce in cities like Atlanta, Washington DC, Philadelphia and Miami and we're backed by the best venture capital investor partners in the US. We're on a mission to make everyday sustainable choices effortless and solve one of the most important problems of our generation (climate change) by building the first ever milkman-style logistics network that'll power the future of Atlanta!
Looking for an exciting opportunity to represent a mission-oriented local start-up?
Field Sales Representatives are the face and voice of The Rounds’ mission. Our team is growing rapidly and we are looking for persuasive/conversion-minded Field Sales Representatives to help us acquire new Members on the spot. Field Sales Representatives should be passionate about sustainability + zero-waste deliveries, and effectively communicate this excitement at pop-up events in order to increase membership on The Rounds’ platform. This is a sales role and your primary duty will be to sell the The Rounds services to new customers.
As a Field Sales Rep, you will:
- Engage potential Members to educate them about The Rounds' sustainable grocery delivery offering at popup events held at farmers markets, apartment buildings, community festivals, and more.
- Achieve, and exceed, new Member acquisition targets through use of persuasive and consultative sales techniques.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of The Rounds features and product assortment to successfully onboard new Members, ensuring they place their first order.
- Manage setup and teardown of popup event displays to support successful events.
- Provide feedback and insights from popup events and Member interactions to improve event setup, sales strategies, and product offerings.
- An experienced seller who is energetic, persuasive, and goal-driven
- A strong communicator with a natural ability to connect with people
- Enthusiastic about sustainability and/or entrepreneurship
- A problem solver who is eager to take on challenges
- Reliable, punctual, and comfortable working independently and as part of a team
- Able and willing to work part time (10-25 hours per week) or full time (30-40 hours per week) at flexible times including mornings, evenings, and/or weekends
- Able to provide reliable transportation to and from events
- Capable of lifting 50 lbs and standing for the duration of a 3-4 hour event
- On target earnings of over $38/hour! Competitive hourly rate + uncapped commission per new member acquired
- Performance-based bonus opportunity
Here at The Rounds, we’re looking for fast learners with a passion for sustainability. People succeed in our Company culture when they are intensely focused on our Members and are energized by and have the work ethic to solve hard problems Our goal is to do the best work of our careers here.
You’re encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn’t precisely match the job description, especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. We have a diverse set of problems to solve and need a diverse set of perspectives to imagine a greener future and build what’s missing; including but not limited to race, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, religion, and dis/ability.