Sr Revenue Operations Associate (Chicago)
Insurance... sounds slow, old-fashioned, and unexciting. Exactly. Insurance is broken, and it's failing fast-moving, innovative startups.
Vouch is a new, technology-first insurance company backed with $160M in funding from world-class investors. Like Stripe for payments or Brex for credit cards, Vouch is creating the go-to business insurance for high-growth companies.
We're doing this by making insurance fast, responsive, and focused on our high-growth and innovative customers. Instead of printed PDF applications and week-long waits, Vouch is building new technology to solve real problems, writing policies that actually cover relevant startup scenarios, and designing simple experiences in an otherwise frustrating industry.
What does a work environment look like at Vouch?
Vouch is a Virtual First Workplace with office locations in San Francisco, Chicago, and New York City. This team member will ideally be based in New York or Chicago to attend in-person collaboration and team events 2x+ per week. In consideration of team members collaborating across various time zones, Vouch has core collaboration hours (8:30 am-2:30 pm Pacific Time.) when most internal meetings are held.
You’ll be the revenue operations partner supporting our core sales motion, which serves early-stage companies who are looking to fulfill their commercial insurance needs as quickly and seamlessly as possible. This is a great role for you if you are an analytical thinker who likes to take the lead in breaking down and solving complex business problems through data and process, working with a key business team to help them improve their performance and scale the organization. Time management, stakeholder management, and attention to detail are the critical skills to bring to this role - you will be the internal owner and subject matter expert on the sales motion, trusted to proactively identify issues in partnership with Sales Managers, surface insights, and recommend where improvements to enhance processes should be prioritized to boost business performance.
Reporting to the Head of Operations Services, this role will directly impact Vouch’s ability to effectively service our customers as we continue to provide innovative and impactful solutions. You will excel in this role if you get excited about effecting change, have a data-driven approach to solving complex problems, and thrive in a high-growth and fast-paced environment. Ready to join the rocket ship?
Why should you join our team and Vouch?
Not only is this an exciting new team where you will have the ability to drive real impact on our operational scalability, but Vouch is the preferred insurance provider to customers of Y Combinator, Brex, Carta, and WeWork. We’re a quickly growing startup that believes in transparency and acknowledgment with our team members and cultivating a values-driven company. Our values are “Put People First,” “Listen, Challenge, and Grow,” “Face challenges head-on and win as a team,” and “Serve clients with integrity and excellence.”
- Full cycle pipeline reporting for the core sales motion
- Generate insights on business performance through analysis/trends and connect operational actions & decisions to business results
- Translate process and data to Sales Managers, as well as drive adherence through those managers
- Recommend process improvements to prioritize (and not to prioritize) based on data, including upstream (ToF) and downstream (UW/Servicing) implications in decision-making
- Own KPI, process adherence, process audits, and other business driver dashboards and reports
- Drive process/tooling improvement projects to launch and successfully handover to team leads
- Consult on and assemble process and tool documentation and training materials
- Measure the success and adoption of all activities delivered
- Collaborate across Ops Services to ensure consistency and alignment of concepts and initiatives
- You have 3+ years in a sales or revenue operations and/or analytic role in a similarly scaling Saas, Consulting, Insurtech, or technology company
- You possess a data-driven and analytical approach to problem-solving, with the ability to work in Snowflake (SQL environment)
- Proficient in SFDC, Gong, Salesloft (or equivalent), and other sales-driven platforms
- Deep understanding of key sales performance drivers
- You have strong execution and project management skills, with the ability to consistently meet timelines and operate from a sense of urgency, even through ambiguity or change
- You are experienced in developing and enhancing new processes or systems
- You have a demonstrated ability to dive into and understand complex topics quickly
- You enjoy solving problems and can translate high-level goals into executional plans
- You are an excellent communicator, both verbal and written
- You are an effective, values-first collaborator
Vouch provides a number of benefits to help you bring your best self to work:
- Competitive compensation and equity packages
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Parental leave
- Flexible vacation time (Unlimited PTO)
- Wellness allowance ($80/month)
- Technology allowance ($100/month)
The pay range for this role is: $125,000 to $140,000 per year.
Our salary ranges are based on paying competitively for our size and industry and are one part of our total compensation package that also includes benefits and other perks. We also include stock options in all compensation packages and believe all Vouch employees should have the opportunity to become owners in the company. Individual pay decisions are based on a number of factors, including qualifications for the role, experience level, skill set, location, and business need. The base pay range provided is subject to change and may be modified in the future.
Vouch believes in putting our people first, and building a diverse team is at the front of everything we do. We welcome people from different backgrounds, experiences, perspectives, and ranges of abilities. We are an equal-opportunity employer and celebrate the diversity of our growing team.