Workato is the only integration and automation platform that is as simple as it is powerful — and because it’s built to power the largest enterprises, it is quite powerful.
Simultaneously, it’s a low-code/no-code platform. This empowers any user (dev/non-dev) to painlessly automate workflows across any apps and databases.
We’re proud to be named a leader by both Forrester and Gartner and trusted by 7,000+ of the world's top brands such as Box, Grab, Slack, and more. But what is most exciting is that this is only the beginning.
Why join us?
Ultimately, Workato believes in fostering a flexible, trust-oriented culture that empowers everyone to take full ownership of their roles. We are driven by innovation and looking for team players who want to actively build our company.
But, we also believe in balancing productivity with self-care. That’s why we offer all of our employees a vibrant and dynamic work environment along with a multitude of benefits they can enjoy inside and outside of their work lives.
If this sounds right up your alley, please submit an application. We look forward to getting to know you!
Also, feel free to check out why:
Business Insider named us an “enterprise startup to bet your career on”
Forbes’ Cloud 100 recognized us as one of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world
Deloitte Tech Fast 500 ranked us as the 17th fastest growing tech company in the Bay Area, and 96th in North America
Quartz ranked us the #1 best company for remote workers
Are you a creative and results-driven individual with a passion for marketing? Do you have a desire to learn and grow in a fast-paced, technology-driven environment? If so, our Marketing Internship might be the perfect opportunity for you! We're looking for a self-starter who is eager to gain hands-on experience in a marketing role and support our marketing team in various projects and campaigns.
- Assist in the execution of digital marketing campaigns, including content creation, email marketing, social media, and online advertising.
- Conduct market research to identify customer needs, industry trends, and competitive landscapes.
- Help manage and update the company's website and social media profiles with engaging content.
- Collaborate with the global marketing team to drive events that engage and excite our customers, partners and prospects.
- Analyze and report on key performance metrics to optimize marketing efforts.
- Support the planning and execution of virtual events, webinars, and product launches.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and contribute fresh ideas to enhance our marketing strategies.
- Currently pursuing a degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, or a related field.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Enthusiasm for technology and the SaaS industry.
- Familiarity with social media platforms and digital marketing tools.
- Creative thinking and problem-solving abilities.
What We Offer:
- Valuable hands-on experience in a dynamic marketing environment.
- The opportunity to work closely with a talented marketing team.
- Mentorship and guidance to help you grow in your marketing career.
- A flexible and collaborative work culture.
- Networking opportunities within the tech industry.
- Competitive compensation and potential for future employment opportunities.