Legal and Admin Internship
Workato is the only integration and automation platform that is as simple as it is powerful — and because it’s built to power the largest enterprises, it is quite powerful.
Simultaneously, it’s a low-code/no-code platform. This empowers any user (dev/non-dev) to painlessly automate workflows across any apps and databases.
We’re proud to be named a leader by both Forrester and Gartner and trusted by 7,000+ of the world's top brands such as Box, Grab, Slack, and more. But what is most exciting is that this is only the beginning.
Why join us?
Ultimately, Workato believes in fostering a flexible, trust-oriented culture that empowers everyone to take full ownership of their roles. We are driven by innovation and looking for team players who want to actively build our company.
But, we also believe in balancing productivity with self-care. That’s why we offer all of our employees a vibrant and dynamic work environment along with a multitude of benefits they can enjoy inside and outside of their work lives.
If this sounds right up your alley, please submit an application. We look forward to getting to know you!
Also, feel free to check out why:
Business Insider named us an “enterprise startup to bet your career on”
Forbes’ Cloud 100 recognized us as one of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world
Deloitte Tech Fast 500 ranked us as the 17th fastest growing tech company in the Bay Area, and 96th in North America
Quartz ranked us the #1 best company for remote workers
We are looking for a highly motivated and detail-oriented Legal and Administration Intern to join our team in Tokyo. In this role, you will have the opportunity to gain hands-on experience in a dynamic work environment. You will work closely with our legal and administrative teams, assisting in a wide range of tasks that will help you develop valuable skills in both areas. If you are a proactive, organized, and driven individual who is eager to learn and grow in a tech-savvy company, we encourage you to apply.
- Assist with legal research, document preparation, and contract review.
- Support the administrative team with office management tasks, including procurement, vendor communication, and record-keeping.
- Maintain organized and efficient filing systems for legal documents and administrative records.
- Help manage appointments, schedules, and travel arrangements for the team.
- Participate in meetings and collaborate with colleagues on various projects.
- Provide general office support and assist with ad-hoc tasks as needed.
- Current enrollment in or recent completion of a Bachelor's degree in Law, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Japanese.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Willingness to learn and adapt in a fast-paced environment.
- This is a paid internship.
- The internship duration is 6 months to 1 year.
- You will be working from our Tokyo office and your home in a hybrid environment.
- Training and mentorship will be provided to help you succeed in this role.
- Potential for growth and future career opportunities at Workato.
If you are excited about the opportunity to gain valuable experience in the legal and administration fields while working in a cutting-edge technology company, we would love to hear from you.