Enterprse Account Executive
Workato is the only integration and automation platform that is as simple as it is powerful — and because it’s built to power the largest enterprises, it is quite powerful.
Simultaneously, it’s a low-code/no-code platform. This empowers any user (dev/non-dev) to painlessly automate workflows across any apps and databases.
We’re proud to be named a leader by both Forrester and Gartner and trusted by 7,000+ of the world's top brands such as Box, Grab, Slack, and more. But what is most exciting is that this is only the beginning.
Why join us?
Ultimately, Workato believes in fostering a flexible, trust-oriented culture that empowers everyone to take full ownership of their roles. We are driven by innovation and looking for team players who want to actively build our company.
But, we also believe in balancing productivity with self-care. That’s why we offer all of our employees a vibrant and dynamic work environment along with a multitude of benefits they can enjoy inside and outside of their work lives.
If this sounds right up your alley, please submit an application. We look forward to getting to know you!
Also, feel free to check out why:
Business Insider named us an “enterprise startup to bet your career on”
Forbes’ Cloud 100 recognized us as one of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world
Deloitte Tech Fast 500 ranked us as the 17th fastest growing tech company in the Bay Area, and 96th in North America
Quartz ranked us the #1 best company for remote workers
We are looking for an exceptional Enterprise Account Executive to join our team in Japan.
In this role, you will:
- Join our growing Japan team, in one of our most high potential regions globally.
- Report directly to our Japan General Manager.
- Build and execute a territory plan targeting large enterprise customers across Japan.
- Focus on new business sales. Selling both directly and with/through channel partners.
- Partner with our SDR, partner sales and marketing teams who are all based locally.
- Act as a strategic advisor to C-Level executives (both technical and non-technical) in your accounts. Helping them to maximise the potential of automation and integration.
Qualifications / Experience / Technical Skills
- At least 5-8 years of Enterprise Software Sales experience with the technology space. Ideally with a SaaS or PaaS vendor
- A proven ability to generate new business sales.
- An ability to communicate with senior executives in mid-size business, up to C-level.
Soft Skills / Personal Characteristics
- High level of comfort presenting key client issues, be the customer advocate within Workato
- Strong critical thinking, analytical skills with an entrepreneurial and proactive mindset
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and manage time, even under high-pressure situations
- Strong collaboration skills, ability to adapt to a dynamic environment with a passion for making an impact
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Japanese. In order to communicate with multi-lingual stakeholders externally and internally.